To keep your body calm and relaxed during hot days, it is necessary to have an air cooler at home. It will deliver fresh and cool air that can keep the room temperature at an optimum level. The best air cooler is also ideal for anyone who wants to buy a room cooling appliance at a budget-friendly price.
You can choose one as per the dimensions of your room. These coolers are also easy to operate. Also, they are durable, so you can get one this season and use it for years.
Top 10 Best Air Cooler To Buy In 2021
1. Igenix IG9703 Portable Air Cooler
With summer arriving, you need to buy your air cooler now to avoid a last-minute rush. And when it comes to air coolers, very few can beat the Igenix IG9703 Portable Air Cooler. This is one of the most advanced air coolers of its time with three fan settings, removable water tank, humidification and oscillation function, and big carry handles for portability.
Most importantly, this air cooler is more environment-friendly compared to traditional air conditioners and also costs nothing like the expensive ACs you come across.
- Quick Cooling Function: The Igenix IG9703 comes with an ice cooling chamber that quickly spread cold air in all corners of your room. It can cool down 15 m2 or small rooms within a few minutes.
- Multiple Fan Settings: You get three fan settings, low, medium, and high, to adjust the air temperature. This portable air cooler also comes with remote control, using which you can change the fan settings from your bed or couch.
- Humidifying Function: The air cooler has a humidifying function that uses cold water vapour from its water tank to spread cold air in your room. It sucks hot air from your room and replaces it with cold air.
The Igenix IG9703 Portable Air Cooler is ideal for cooling small and medium-sized rooms. If you usually move houses frequently, go for this portable air cooler that doesn’t burn a hole in your pocket.
2. Directtyteam Portable Air Conditioner Fan
2020 Air Purification Cooler: The built-in UV disinfection lamp of portable personal air cooler is more effective than liquid disinfectant and does not release irritating odors. The applicable area is 20 square meters. You can easily change the wind direction by hand, so you can adjust the blinds up and down in the wind. You can check the water level and usage from the water level confirmation window next to the cooling fan, which is safe and convenient to use.
- 3-in-1Multi-Function Air Conditioner Fan: With cooling, humidifying and purifying functions. Unlike air conditioners, it prevents dry skin. But its cooler than a fan. The air passes through the built-in filter and then blows out clean, cool air to ensure safe use. In addition to purifying the air, there is a little humidification effect.
- 3 Modes of Wind Speeds: 3 Gear Wind Speed For Your Choice,Freely Adjust According To Your requirement.Adjustable 3-speed fan, the wind direction can be easily changed by hand, so the blinds can be adjusted up and down in the wind.
- Humidification Cooling Wind: Portable cooling fan can fill the waterbox with ice and water for mist humidify cooling air. 500ML water tank adopts one-button refrigeration, which can be used for a long time after one injection, eliminating the trouble of frequent water addition.
- Quiet & Usb Charging: With a unique mute technology that wont affect your sleep with your child, USB charging is very convenient and easy to take anywhere. Plug it into a USB port such as a computer, laptop, mobile power and other standard USB charging devices.Suitable for home, office, car, outdoor, camping, fireworks display and festival
3. Inventor Chilly 9000BTU Portable Air Conditioner
This 9000BTU air conditioner is ideal for family camping trips as it is portable, effective and easy to use.
The AC unit runs on mains power so it is only suitable for camping grounds where you will have access to a power source. It uses a natural refrigerant which is much more eco-friendly than traditional solutions and features an exhaust hose that can be used at any window.
This unit comes with a handy remote control and an easy to read LED display as well as a choice of settings, allowing you to create an environment that is most comfortable to you. With the sleep mode, the unit will silently and constantly adjust the air for optimal sleeping conditions.
4. ecHome USB mini air cooler
New mini USB cooler home desktop small refrigeration air conditioner portable mobile humidification water cooling electric fan
- It has three functions of refrigeration, humidification and air purification, and the wind speed can be adjusted in three gears
- The use process is silent, the refrigeration and environmental protection do not contain freon
- Built-in 400ml water tank, once filled, it can last for 7 hours
- USB port charging or connect with power bank. Its compact size and it sit conveniently on any desk or tabletop without creating disturbance.
- 5. Place of use: office, home living room, kitchen, bedroom, bathroom and home construction area, etc
5. BLACK+DECKER BXAC65001GB Air Cooler
This versatile air cooler can be used as a cooler, dehumidifier and fan for all year round use. Choose between high, medium or low speed airflow settings to maximise your comfort and adjust the vertical louvre to redirect cool air across a 90-degree angle around the room. The easy to use controls offer simple adjustments to the desired speed settings and operating functions for flexible and efficient cooling.
With an advanced cooling system, the dual ice packs help to improve the cooling performance and moisture levels by evaporating cool water through the cooler’s honey comb filtration system. The detachable 7 litre water tank is easy to remove for filling up with fresh water when required. The 360 degree castor wheels allow lightweight and portable manoeuvring around the home.
6. Personal Air Conditioner Fan, 3 IN 1 Personal Space
If you’re very into ~style~, this mini portable air conditioner is definitely for you. Not only does it feature eight LED night light modes with seven color options, but it’s also super compact. You can bring it anywhere in your house, too, so wave goodbye to sweaty-couch-thighs forever.
Rave Review: “This small cooler fan is beautiful and well-made. I love the violet which looks fresh. It’s very light for carrying around and easy to use because the design is simple.”
7. Prem-i-air EH1770 Air Cooler
This Compact Air Cooler is fitted with a 3.5L Water Tank and has 3 functions – low, mid and high.
The cooler operates by using water stored in the water tank. The water supplies a cooling pad that air is drawn through, cooling it before returning it to the room.
This model is fitted with a swing function to distribute the cool air evenly. This portable cooler unit can easily be moved around and is suitable for use in both the home or commercial environments such as small offices, shops and workshops.
The unit comes supplied with 2 Ice packs.
- Cools the environment and offers total comfort control
- Ideal for use in the home, small office, shops and workshops
- 3 Speed Settings
- Compact and Lightweight Design
8. Evapolar evaCHILL Personal Portable Air Cooler
The Evapolar evaCHILL EV-500 is a lightweight, easy to use personal evaporative air cooler with four fan speeds. It plugs in using the provided USB-C cord, conveniently connecting to a laptop, desktop, or power supply. Use it as a regular fan or add water to create a personal humidifier, air conditioner, and air purifier in one small device.
The Evapolar evaCHILL personal evaporative air cooler is designed to look sleek and attractive on a desk or bedside table.
It has a square body with rounded corners, and black air vents on the front. Air intake vents are on the back and are the same color as the rest of the body.
There are frosted water reservoir tanks on either side of the portable air conditioner, making it easy to see how much water is left at all times.
The top middle compartment houses the filter and water funnel. The cover easily pops off when needed.
The handle is also located on the top, push the piece back and pull up for easy carrying. The water reservoir fill is on the back right under the handle.
According to Evapolar, it is leakproof, but this is really only true when the handle is not in use. When carrying the evaCHILL, use caution if water is in the reservoir to avoid spillage.
9. Pro Breeze® 30-inch Tower Fan
If you want a fan that can deliver a strong stream of air, the Pro Breeze 40-inch Tower Fan fits the bill – it’s one of the most powerful tower fans we’ve reviewed. With that power, comes the downside of noise; you’ll certainly hear this fan in action. Build quality isn’t quite as good as we’d expect at this price, either, so you may want to look elsewhere for something a little more stylish.
10. SUPALAK Air Cooler 4 in 1 Mini Air Conditioner Fan
SUPALAK personal air conditioner fan is a step ahead than its competitors when it comes to advanced features. Unlike others, it is inbuilt with a timer function, which allows you the flexibility to set the operating time of cooler in advance. Like, if you want your cooler to cool down your room only till the moment you fall asleep, you can set it beforehand and it will automatically be off once the set time is reached.
Furthermore, it is designed with 3 cooling functions, 7-colored LED light, and a large water tank.
How to Choose a Best Air Cooler?
More and more people choose to use evaporative coolers which could offer an eco-friendly and cost-effective to conventional AC. However, there are some things you have to know before buying a best air cooler.
Cooling pad thickness and quantity
Cooling pads have a direct impact on the cooling of an air cooler. They absorb water and allow air to flow through them to cool it. Thicker the cooling pad, the better the cooling.Cooling pads are generally made of aspen or cellulose material. Both have their advantages and disadvantages.
- Aspen pads are made of wood shavings and synthetic fibre. They are cheaper, need high maintenance and have a shorter life.
- Cellulose cooling pads are also known as honeycomb pads, mostly because they look like a honeycomb. They are thicker in comparison to aspen pads and have low maintenance and a higher life. They cost a little more but are also known to be more efficient.
- Additionally, you also have to check the cooling pad quantity for each cooler. Some Air cooler fan only have single cooling pad, while some other have 3 or 4 cooling pads. It will gets better cooling performance once has more pieces of cooling pads.
With many evaporative air coolers comes varying energy efficiency. It is best to ask your dealer on what brand of evaporative air cooler is the most energy efficient, thus will have less negative impact on the environment.
Variable speeds and air mode
Variable speed coolers are used to control the speed of the fan. It is better if the cooler has options for regulating speed.Also some air coolers offers 3 different air mode like natural mode,normal mode and sleeping mode.
Water tank capacity
Air cooler fan make use of an evaporative cooling method. In this method, water is converted into water vapour, which reduces the temperature of the air blown by the fan or blower. It’s important to have air coolers that have large water tanks. Larger the water tank, the longer the air cooler will run.
You need to select an air cooler that has a water tank that is the right size for your everyday use. A larger room would also require an air cooler with a larger tank. Both residential and commercial portable air coolers come with a wide range of water tanks sizes. Residential air coolers have tanks of 20 to 30 liters capacities while commercial air coolers capacities range from 40 to 120 liters
Garden hose connector air cooler fan
You can also call it at automatic water level controller. Some units have a hose connector.
This connector allows employing a standard garden hose to be attached to the unit for continuous supply of water is delivered to the unit while in use. It saves you the time and energy of manually pouring water into the reservoir.
Evaporative air coolers can either be equipped with a centrifugal fan or an axial fan. The centrifugal fan is drum-shaped and is generally quieter but consumes more energy for cooling and costs more than the axial fan. The axial fan, on the other hand, is cheaper, uses less energy but is much noisier.Air cooler fan water tank
Water level indicator
Check if the portable air cooler has a water level indicator or not.
It will be more convenient for you to check the water level and know when it’s needed to add water. Anyway, it the air cooler already has a garden hose connector, such water level indicator is not necessary any more.
Check the castors that the Air cooler fan used. Some air coolers just use some simple plastic castors which could not be used for a long time, especially when you have to move the air coolers frequently. It’s better to choose the coolers with heavy duty castors which use thick rubber and strong metal materials.
For quick access to settings, look for an Air cooler fan that comes with a remote. Remotes for air coolers will let you control the speed of the fan so you don’t have to get up over and over again to change the settings.
There are two kinds of people – those who can’t wait for that excessive summer heat to hit the town, and those who spend the whole season living in the shadow. Whichever type you belong to, it’s important to remember that living in such conditions for too long might create a significant impact on your daily life.
High temperatures make it difficult to deal with your daily activities, such as work or sleep, and even have a negative impact on your health. There’s no wonder more and more people are starting to look for ways that would help to cope with those unbearably hot days. Wondering if a reliable, convenient, energy-efficient but affordable solution exists? Fortunately, the answer is yes!
Air coolers are lightweight yet powerful devices that are able to relieve the burden of that overwhelming heat by cooling down the space around you in minutes. All you have to do is pick the one that meets all of your needs and start enjoying summer to the fullest!